In today’s world, the insurance sector requires a comprehensive and flexible framework for making high-quality decisions.
Gnosis Insurance Data Warehouse is based on industry standards that may be used by both life and non-life insurance firms. Standard reports and/or Data Marts can be provided using it as a foundation.
- Ensures single version of truth. In this context, Snowflakes architecture was used, which reduces the dependencies between the tables to the necessary in order to avoid duplicate connections.
- Fully automated end-to-end data warehouse update process
- Gnosis Data Warehouse is totally parametric, allowing you to add fields, tables, and even entire data areas without writing code.
- Includes a comprehensive set of detailed execution recordings, as well as ready-to-use reports for easy and thorough process monitoring.
- Any change in the Data Model, updates the data dictionary immediately, saving time by avoiding the time-consuming manual update process.
- Bottom-up method, which means that the analysis is based on coverage, whether it is for a portfolio or for premium income.
- To turn business needs into actionable solutions, fosters collaboration and approval between business and IT, as needed.
- Data is organized around a number of important business entities.
- Comprehensive system consisting of more than 120 tables, covering 7 business areas
- Gnosis Data Warehouse includes a metadata recording subsystem for the various table and field descriptions, which is then utilized to assemble the Data Dictionary.
- Available on both on-premises and on Microsoft Azure Synapse environments
Learn more about how to make informed business decisions and how we can assist you in doing so.
Contact us today!